This Privacy Notice describes how we collect and use your personal information in relation to AAYUDA websites, applications, products, services, events, and experiences that reference this Privacy Notice (together, “AAYUDA Solution”).
We collect your personal information in the course of providing AAYUDA Solution to you.
Here are the types of information we gather:
1. Information You Give Us:
We collect any information you provide in relation to AAYUDA Solution. You provide information to us when you:
- search for, subscribe to, or purchase AAYUDA Solution;
- create or administer your AAYUDA account (and you might have more than one account if you have used more than one email address when using AAYUDA Solution);
- configure your settings for, provide data access permissions for, or otherwise interact with AAYUDA Solution;
- register for or attend an AAYUDA event;
- communicate with us by phone, email, or otherwise;
- complete a questionnaire, a support ticket, or other information request forms;
- post on AAYUDA websites or participate in community features; and
- employ notification services.
Depending on your use of AAYUDA Solution, you might supply us with such information as:
- your name, email address, physical address, phone number, and other similar contact information;
- payment information, including credit card and bank account information;
- information about your location;
- information about your organization and your contacts, such as colleagues or people within your organization;
- usernames, aliases, roles, and other authentication and security credential information;
- content of feedback, testimonials, inquiries, support tickets, and any phone conversations, chat sessions and emails with or to us;
- your image (still, video, and in some cases 3-D), voice, and other identifiers that are personal to you when you attend an AAYUDA event or use certain AAYUDA Solution;
- information regarding identity, including government-issued identification information;
- corporate and financial information; and
- GST numbers and other tax identifiers.
2. Automatic Information:
We may automatically collect certain types of information when you interact with AAYUDA Solution
- visit, interact with, or use AAYUDA Solution (including when you use your computer or other device to interact with AAYUDA Solution);
- download content from us;
- open emails or click on links in emails from us; and
- interact or communicate with us (such as when you attend an AAYUDA event or when you request customer support)
Examples of the information we automatically collect include:
- network and connection information, such as the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer or other device to the Internet and information about your Internet service provider;
- computer and device information, such as device, application, or browser type and version, browser plug-in type and version, operating system, or time zone setting;
- the location of your device or computer;
- authentication and security credential information;
- content interaction information, such as content downloads, streams, and playback details, including duration and number of simultaneous streams and downloads;
- AAYUDA Solution metrics, such as offering usage, occurrences of technical errors, diagnostic reports, your settings preferences, backup information, API calls, and other logs;
- email addresses and phone numbers used to contact us; and
- identifiers and information contained in cookies
3. Information from Other Sources:
We might collect information about you from other sources, including service providers, partners, and publicly available sources.
- marketing, sales generation, and recruitment information, including your name, email address, physical address, phone number, and other similar contact information;
- search results and links, including paid listings (such as Sponsored Links)
How We Use Personal Information
We use your personal information to operate, provide, and improve AAYUDA Solution. Our purposes for using personal information include:
- Provide AAYUDA Solution: We use your personal information to provide and deliver AAYUDA Solution and process transactions related to AAYUDA Solution, including registrations, subscriptions, purchases, and payments.
- Measure, Support, and Improve AAYUDA Solution: We use your personal information to measure use of, analyze performance of, fix errors in, provide support for, improve, and develop AAYUDA Solution.
- Recommendations and Personalization: We use your personal information to recommend AAYUDA Solution that might be of interest to you, identify your preferences, and personalize your experience with AAYUDA Solution.
- Communicate with You: We use your personal information to communicate with you in relation to AAYUDA Solution via different channels (e.g., by phone, email, chat) and to respond to your requests.
- Fraud and Abuse Prevention and Credit Risks: We use your personal information to prevent and detect fraud and abuse in order to protect the security of our customers, AAYUDA, and others. We may also use scoring methods to assess and manage credit risks.
- Purposes for Which We Seek Your Consent: We may also ask for your consent to use your personal information for a specific purpose that we communicate to you.
How We Share Personal Information
Information about our customers is an important part of our business and we are not in the business of selling our customers’ personal information to others. We share personal information only as described below
- Third-Party Service Providers: We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include: delivering AAYUDA hardware, sending communications, processing payments, These third party service providers have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes. Further, they must process that information in accordance with this Privacy Notice and as permitted by applicable data protection law.
- Business Transfers: As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy businesses or services. In such transactions, personal information generally is one of the transferred business assets but remains subject to the promises made in any pre-existing Privacy Notice (unless, of course, the individual consents otherwise). Also, in the unlikely event that AAYUDA or substantially all of its assets are acquired, your information will of course be one of the transferred assets.
- Protection of Us and Others: We release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce or apply our terms and other agreements, or protect the rights, property, or security of AAYUDA, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud prevention and detection and credit risk reduction.
How We Secure Information
At AAYUDA, security is our highest priority. We design our systems with your security and privacy in mind.
- We maintain a wide variety of compliance that validate our security controls.
- We protect the security of your information during transmission to or from AAYUDA websites, applications, products, or services by using encryption protocols and software.
- We follow the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) when handling credit card data.
- We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage, and disclosure of personal information. Our security procedures mean that we may request proof of identity before we disclose personal information to you.
Children’s Personal Information
We don’t provide AAYUDA Solution for purchase by children. If you’re under 18, you may use AAYUDA Solution only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
Retention of Personal Information
We keep your personal information to enable your continued use of AAYUDA Solution, for as long as it is required in order to fulfill the relevant purposes described in this Privacy Notice, as may be required by law (including for tax and accounting purposes), or as otherwise communicated to you. How long we retain specific personal information varies depending on the purpose for its use, and we will delete your personal information in accordance with applicable law.
Contacts, Notices, and Revisions
If you have any concern about privacy at AAYUDA or want to contact us; you can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org